Over the years, we noticed that herringbone tile pattern has taken over the tile installation world. At first, people started using this tile pattern only in wet areas like bathrooms, showers, and other places where water could pass through. Recently, we noticed that herringbone tile pattern is now everywhere. It is now used in both interior and exterior parts of homes and offices.
We were shocked when we saw herringbone pool tiles in swimming pools in homes and offices. We decided to do thorough research to know the reason behind the increase in the usage of herringbone pool tiles. Our goal is to help those who want to use this unique tile pattern to cover the walls and floor of their swimming pool.
Therefore, are you an investor that wants to invest in the hotel business, and you are looking forward to having a swimming pool that will retain customers and be the talk of the town? Or you are a homeowner, and you want to make yourself comfortable by designing your pool with an incredible and stunning design? We are here to explain why you need to consider using herringbone pool tiles to create your pool. We believe that the best way to change your mind is to let you know the benefits of installing herringbone pool tiles.
But before we explain the benefits of installing herringbone pool tiles, we think it would be nice to look at why it is good to consider them in pools.
Why consider herringbone pool tile?
Herringbone pool tiles are a visually exciting style, and they will add to the elegance of the pool. Mere looking at this unique pattern, it is beautiful. It has its uniqueness that is quite different from other designs of tiles.
Also, people consider using herringbone pool tiles because the installer will use only one size of tile all through to create this pattern. The herringbone pattern generally requires cutting tiles into rectangular pieces in the exact sizes before installing it.
Therefore, the herringbone pool tile offers a lot of styling while it remains relatively simple at the same time. So, if you like, you can use words like jazzy, dynamic, and unique, and some other adjectives; the fact remains that this pattern pays to consider in covering the walls and floors of pools.
Hence, below here are the advantages of covering or designing the walls and floor of your swimming pool using herringbone pool tile:
- Herringbone pool tile is beautiful:
One of the reasons behind the increase in the usage of this pattern to design pools is that this pattern is gorgeous. You don’t need to combine any other style and pattern with a herringbone tile pattern. The style of installing it is beautiful on its own. The rectangular tiles will be installed from the center point at 45 degrees to create a zigzag pattern that will make the pool look stunning and outstanding.
- Herringbone pool tile suits any style: Herringbone patterns can create an out-of-date swimming pool or a fashionable swimming pool. It depends on the installer that is handling your project. In a stylish space, the herringbone pool tile layout will add visual detail to the walls and floor of your pool. The rectangular pieces of tiles will make the shape of the tiles look stylish and subtle tiling feature.
- Herringbone pool tile adds width to a space: If the area you want to use for your pool is small and narrow, the next option is to design such a pool with a herringbone pool tile. The herringbone pattern generally has a unique way of making a space look more comprehensive than before the installation. This is because tiles in a herringbone pattern are laid diagonally.
- Herringbone pool tiles are subtle or bold:
A herringbone tiling layout in pools can add subtle to the pool. It will create a black canvas for the rest of the space in the swimming pool. However, it depends on the color and style of the tiles and the color of the grout. Visit http://decoratingrs.com/different-types-of-pool-tiles-you-can-install/ to learn about Different Types of Pool Tiles You Can Install.
- Herringbone pool tiles are water-resistant: The herringbone tile pattern has been installed at a tight and very close range. This makes it impossible for water to penetrate it easily. Remember, what we said earlier, that herringbone tile patterns are considered the best options to cover walls and floors. With that said, this unique pattern has maintained the lead position among other tiles that people use to protect their swimming pools’ walls and the foundation.
- Herringbone pool tiles are easy to install: Although the herringbone pattern is not like when one wants to establish another way of tiles. After cutting the tiles into rectangular pieces of identical size, the next step is to start the installation process in the middle of either the walls or the pool floor. If you want to start the installation process from the wall, you need to locate the center of the wall. However, in installing a herringbone tile pattern, the first tile must be laid at a 45-degree angle before one will start installing other tiles next to it.
- You can use different tiles to create herringbone pool tile: One of the most significant benefits of covering the walls and floor of your swimming pool in a herringbone pattern is that you are free to use any tiles to create this pattern. You can choose to use porcelain tiles to make this pattern. Not only that, but one can also use mosaic tiles to create a well-arranged herringbone pool tile. Furthermore, some people also like using stones tiles and brick tiles to create this unique pattern.
Dear readers, you can also use this unique tile in your next project. This article explained why you need to consider using a herringbone tile pattern to design your swimming pool. Also, we proceed to show you the benefits of installing herringbone pool tiles. We mentioned seven benefits. Therefore, we can boldly say that you will not regret designing your pools in a herringbone pattern.